Welcome to this spiritual and adventurous journey with me (Ameya A. Deshpande) – The Narmada Parikrama (circumambulate Narmada)

||नर्मदे हर||
Circumambulating river Narmada or as they say Narmada parikrama ... a spiritual cum adventurous journey !!
Sounds interesting...Isn't it ? So when my dad proposed for this , I volunteered almost immediately. As they say that by taking your parents for such spiritual tour helps one to gather some Good Karmas (Punya)  and I desperately needed some J
So off we started on nice winter morning from Pune by my i20 car......

I will be describing this fantastic journey day wise as I experienced it. Along with technical details of distances, times , road conditions ,few or many pictures , stories of the places and ofcourse my personal experiences.
Hopefully publishing one day experience of the Parikrama on each day.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Pls give the details of your Narmada Parikrama.

    Regards,

    Sushil Kopargaonkar
    1,Libert point,
    Racca Colony,
    Sharanpur Road,
    Nashik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !

    I am also from Puna and wish to perform Narmada Parikrama.

    Request you to kindly provide complete details of your journey, this will help us schedule our itinerary.

    Waiting for your response.

    Best Regards.

    Manoj Ranade.
    msranade@yahoo.com / ranadems@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. to dear ...... i could not find your most good name. i was here searching for the map of pradikshana for my parents, who are doing parikrama next month by road. and found this extremely important and very nice information by car the way my parents are going to travel. thank you very much.. thank you many many times. you have done punya by taking your parents but your punya is increasing by the directions you have given to so many parents and helped so many sons to make their parents parikrama deam come true... my deepest rregards to you. dr tushar masurkar, virar. e mail drtusharr@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what a nice information. i really like your wonderful article. thank you so much for sharing this blog post.
    luxury agra tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. narmade har! thank you very much for the information.

    ReplyDelete